September 27, 2009

Time flys when your having fun!

Have you ever had something and just threw it away. Well thats all I seem to do with my life. Just throw everything and anything away. Been thinking lately about everything and yes I mean everything even global warming... I don't know what it means but everything I want right now I've already thrown away and I know I can't get it back unless by some miracle. Theres some things I can try and Re-establish where I left off but it will be hard and time consuming. I'm finishing school soon and I've got some really big decisions to make about my life. Where do I want to be? What do I want to do? Who do I want to be with? Meh so many questions with no answers at all or some with answers which are virtually impossible. I NEED A FUCKING TIME MACHINE. I think back to something I said to someone which killed my relationship with her. I realized that what I said will actually happen to everyone else when I leave school. I know this will happen because I'm getting busier by the day. I don't get time to talk to much people. I barely go online nowadays (I haven't blogged in about a week and a half). Theres only a few people I'd love to stay in contact with but I knows theres one thats impossible. Gosh I hate myself because of all this shit. Why do I do this to myself? I have to be the biggest dickhead out. Some of my mates tell me that I should go talk to them but whats the point. Anyway the last week and a bit been running around organizing stuff for this weekend Children's Festival in Bankstown. Watched District 9 with Tim and Julie this week and it was friggen awesome. Words can't describe how good it was. At the moment I'm in Cabra-Vale park blogging away while watching Primary kids and some hot arse teachers play sports. Never been more peaceful or relaxed. I'm supposed to be at the scout hall working last minute things but I forgot the keys so I'm sticking around till about 3 which sucks because its still two whole fucking hours away...

No comments:

Post a Comment