September 2, 2009

Bull-Fucking-Shit!

Well today was Yr12 versus teachers in soccer and we had our asses served to us on a silver plater twice. I honestly blame 1 the people who pulled out on us and 2 the prefects. Last week they told everyone on our team that we were allowed to play with soccer boots. Today right on kickoff we get told we can play with studs... Eventually we played with our studs because we had nothing else to wear and we had some new rules we couldn't go hard and no slide tackles... THEN WTF IS THE POINT IN PLAYING! My attitude to the teachers was grow some balls and man up. So here we are playing a pansy game of soccer and next thing you know they start playing rough as anything and we couldn't fight back because we had studs... I can see where they are coming from like if we did play normally and we broke a teachers leg our asses would no longer exist in our galaxy. Anyway I wasn't particularly happy with my performance, Heaps of stupid mistakes and I kept getting the ball when I shouldn't off and when I should of been getting the ball I wasn't. There was one run i had where me and eden did a quick one two to get around the defense. I was one on one with the keeper and  just happen to lose me fucking footing. We ended up having 1 shot all game and it was Eden's but he placed it wide, Hit it well but placed it wide. Meh, We still have plenty of sports to get back at the teachers but seriously people need to work things out. Didn't see much of Vertigo today and we only spoke a few words. I got back my Last exam and I got 32/100 but it looks like I can scab enough marks to make 60/100. After school walking out saw someone I used to talk to but she turned bitchy on me so we split. I don't know the story behind it but I've never seen her bawl her eyes out like I did today. On the way home on the train met up with one of Hazza's mates and we had a yarn until his stop. Recently I've been watching How I Met Your Mother again I didn't realized how much I missed it. So I've started watching all 4 seasons again and can't bloody wait for season 5 *drools*. Anyway I think I need to go pump the stereo for the neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment