September 7, 2009

Heartbreak!

Well, last couple of days been really interesting with local soccer finals being held. I had to go watch Jess play in the U14 girls final. Funny thing they lost, her team had dominated their comp and won every game all year and then they lose in the grand finals 2-1. Depressing I should say. Make things more Interesting the next day I was up early down at the fields ready to referee some games. I ended up doing the 13's final. Interesting game I have to say. I had to say there were some things in the game I could of done better but I didn't but I guess thats the difference from Super Youth league/Youth league  and local competition games. The standard is majorly different. Jess's brother, Daniel, was playing in the local premier league final and they also lost in penalty shoot outs. Jess's Mum, Claire, decided to make it a trio and she lost in the Ladies Premier League 2-1. Saturday night was very very very fun. My teams end of year celebration was a sex toy party where they were displaying, showing and DEMONSTRATING all the sex toys and stuff. I'll leave the details out about the night but it was heaps friggen fun with all the boys and their girlfriends. ;) Right now trying to help someone get through a tough time in her life. It's hard moving on in life. It usually takes time for some people it takes a day, others weeks, others years but when theirs the end, its the end. I'm probably not making any sense right now lol. Sometimes I think about the life I've had so far and all the choices I've made. Some of them I wish I could change but whats done is done. Last couple of weeks I've been watching heaps of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 trailers and teasers and fucking hell I just watched the latest one and can't fucking wait for it to be available to purchase! 10/11/09 !!!!! Been an interesting week in footy as well with the doggies getting flogged by the tigers and the dragons beating the eels after a 3 game losing streak. Hrmm right now I want my whip but my scout leader has it so I don't do anything stupid with it. Knowing me its probably the wises thing to do. I'm still trying to master two whips at once and the accuracy. I seriously can't wait for the day I whip something out of someone's mouth but thats gonna be a long time. Dam its 2am I haven't had any dinner and I've got school tomorrow. Grr school sucks balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment