September 16, 2009

The more the merrier as they so say...

Have you ever had too much of something whether it be toys or clothes or something like that. Well they say the more you have the more happier you will be. In my case I hate having too much of anything. For me its money and attention from people... Kinda sucks. I know most guys would kill for the attention that I get but honestly I tell them don't get your hopes up because it sucks. I've tried various methods to lower this but I can'r e.g. dying my hair something stupid but it didn't work. Money is the other thing I have too much of. I have enough money at the moment for me to pay rent and a mortgage on a house and still survive on about 20 bucks a week. Before I purchased the house I seriously was throwing my money away. I hate it. Your probably thinking why don't you give it to me then. Well, I decided its my money and I'll spend it getting something nice for you or doing something useful with it. If not that then I'm impulse buying crap I don't even need E.g. $250 Raybens. The saying might go The more the merrier but for me its not the case....

No comments:

Post a Comment