September 1, 2009

Broke!

It's Midday on a Tuesday, I should be at school but I accidently slept in and because its a Tuesday we finish school at 1230. So I worked out by the time I get ready and make my way to school there will only be an hour of school for me. Anyway good thing I did stay home because the police came over today like not long ago asking me about my living arrangements and few other things. I found out something off them which frankly scares me but thats another thing. Student Versus Teachers tomorrow in soccer and I'm pumped. One of the teachers complained that it was next Friday and he wasn't going to be there so it got changed to tomorrow. The last week or so I've been getting back my exams slowly and so far I've failed 3/4 :( when it should of been 1/4 I've failed. Just waiting on IPT now. I don't think I did the best job in the world on it but hopefully I passed. Yeah not to long ago me and my uncle had to redo our mortgage and budget ourselves again and this time it isn't pretty. I'm left with about 30 cents a week now. :( So now All the things I need or want to do are gone. No formals, I need a new wardrobe, new sunnies, new shoes, new referee gear, scouts camps, parties, outings, Yr 12 jersey, and to make it all worse I need a new suit and school shoes (which broke Yesterday... Friggen hell being broke sucks. Money isn't important in my life tho its the friends I make and keep for life. Like I know a group at school hate my guts but I still would do anything for them. Actually I'd do anything for anyone or in my best mates eyes everyones bitch.... thanks stooge. I've got cricket training this afternoon and I can't be bothered going but I need the training to get back into cricket because right now I'm crap since I haven't played in ages. Oh well looks like I'm going to training because practice makes perfect! =]

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAY!
    SOCCERR!!!!
    I'm more excited;; BACKFLIP :D:D

    ReplyDelete