September 15, 2009

The red pill or the blue pill?

Haven't blogged in a couple of days. :)

Saturday I had my first primary school (Canley Vale Public School) reunion/open day thing. Met up with some old mates and caught up with old teachers and along with mates went around trying to pick up some of the new student teachers. They had on display school photos right from the year the school first opened and I decided I would try and find a picture of my dad. Turned out I unsuccessful. :( Sunday was a long hot day refereeing Premier League Girls Semi Finals. The whole day I was pretty much in the sun baking in the centre of field chasing around after 22 very fit and attractive female players. End of the day I was suffering from Dehydration and sunstroke. I'm still feeling the affects of it 2 whole days later. The game I reffed in the centre, the team that lost weren't happy with my decisions in the game (obviously) and decided to report me to Football NSW. I told them to go for it seeing as Football NSW were already there and were happy with the way I referee the game. The manager kept going at me after the game but I kept ignoring her. I was going to file a report against her but no point because Football NSW were there and are witnessing everything. Some people are so stupid. This manager told me by the end of her report I'd be fucked over. I told her by the end of mine you won't be near a soccer field ever again and smiled. Gotta love being a smart arse. The whole weekend been thinking about a few issues that concern me and its left me kinda confused and unknowing of the choice I have to make. All I know is the choice I make will eventually hurt someone like every other fucked up decision I have to make. Kinda sucks making decisions that mean the world to people....

Monday we got our Yr 12 jerseys, well jackets, and they look pretty flash and a few people had a few flaws in theirs but mine was fine. Few people were saying it would of been better if we could of put anything we wanted on the back of our jackets because our names look gay compared to the other schools. I agree but my last name looks pretty good on the back. I don't know but it looks in place their compared to other people last names such as NGUYEN and LY. Only problem with the jackets is we got them too late like its summer now and we getting our jackets, how convenient.... would of been better if we received them earlier in the year possibly before winter then the jackets actually be useful. Today I went to  Eden's place after school and messed around their for a while. Then headed for cricket training. Didn't stay long at training. I wasn't in the best shape so I had a solid 30 minute session in the nets and went home. Friday is the teacher Versus Student Euro match and the score is 3-0 to the teachers, so this game is pretty much do or die for the Students. Gosh I need to hit the pools soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment