November 30, 2009

Well its been a really hectic week for me. Started off last Monday with my Year 12 formal which was friggen awesome. Then we had an after party which went on till 6 in the morning. I got really smashed and crashed by 4am. All I remember last from the party was I threw a bottle of bourbon out the window. which apparently by that time I was off my head. Tuesday I was still feeling the party late in the afternoon. Tuesday night I headed off to be on air (radio) with Ivars and Abel and another mate of Ivars. Wednesday I slept all day and then headed of to soccer. My team is a bunch of 17-18yr olds and we are playing in a division full of premier league and state rep players. Wednesday night we did something unbelievable and beat one of the premier league teams 6-4. We were 3-0 down at half time.  That was a hectic night. Thursday night was the same but i was refereeing and we ended up having a freaky ass storm kill the night off. Friday I headed off the school to sign out and then I was off to my mates to MW2 till scouts at night. Saturday I had a really long day standing in the sun playing cricket till 6pm. Then I headed off to Andrew's 18th and man did I have a good time. I got really smashed and I was drinking till 7 in the morning. I ended up sleeping at 730am. Sunday morning I was spose to be at Birrong pools teaching kids about water safety and how to swim. I rocked up about an hour late and still feeling the party in my head. I don't know how none of the kids didn't drown while I was off my head. Sunday afternoon I was repairing the trailers at the scout hall with Bazza.

So there was pretty much my week of hekticness and man it was a week. Probably gonna have more parties to get hammered on soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment