November 21, 2009

Fine....

Today was just absolutely fucking shit. Morning get up at 6.... FUCKING 6 to help my uncle out... then was spose to be heading to Villawood for 1030... I'm just about to get there and then change of plans... We were then gonna meet up at 12.... When we finally all met up... We discovered that the camp we organize has to be cancelled because of fucking lame transport issues.... So now the camp that I was planning on having is now canned because of some pathetic stupid reason of transport... Problem was we left organizing to late... After this I was going to a friends party... We talked on the phone before and I said as a joke because she invited someone that sometimes I don't get along with, To stick the party up her bum... she took it seriously... and decided to fuck me off.... HOW FUCKING STUPID.... She knows me so well she knows I joke a lot and she takes this seriously... and even after that she couldn't even have the guts to tell me not to come up.. instead let me turn up and get her friend  to tell me leave...She knows she can tell me not to come, its not like I'm gonna full rage and shit at her, I've got to much respect for her....I seriously have no fucking idea what the fuck was running through her head at the time. Honestly if she seriously took that much offense to what I said I was willing to apologize to her face and then leave.. but no she didn't even want to do that.. No matter what tho even through all this anger I still see her as a great friend... and Am willing to make it up to her.

After all this crap I ended up heading home to find out no-one home and me being locked outside in the fucking heat for a hour and a half....

Today I wasn't even ment to go anywhere. All this shit happened because I promise her I would try my hardest to come to her party. Normally today I have cricket but because I've busted my finger I couldn't play. So I decided to go to her party... and she does this to me... Her friends telling me to call her later and apologize.... Not like she will pick up.... And if I message her... Not like she'll believe it anyway... So here I am fucking depressed about a good friend..... All I wanted to do was have a great time and celebrate her 16th....

No comments:

Post a Comment