November 4, 2009

Unanswerable Questions......

Just over three months ago I decided to stab myself so deep the pain would hurt me for a long period of time. I tried various methods to overcome this pain with none of them being successful as I still feel the pain stronger than ever after today. I don't know why I stab myself in the first place. Why did I chose this path? Why did I do what I done? Was it because I was feeling anger to myself? 

Sometimes I wish I could travel time and make things right again but that wish would be impossible. All I can do is to help build my future but every time I try, I fail because of this burden I placed on myself. Why do I feel so much pain? Why haven't I felt like this before? All these questions place in my confused and unsettled mind get thrown aside into the unanswerable pile. 

The question that sits on the top of that pile is: What are my feelings?.....



No comments:

Post a Comment