April 4, 2010

Great...

Well today was a alright day I guess. I got up early messed around with Harison for a while then ended up going out to see Steph...it eventually turned into being Steph and Alvin. It turned out Alvin lost his wallet on the train...so instead of thinking me and Steph have some alone time to catch up we travel to all corners of the city rail network to find his wallet. We eventually found it at Campbelltown station.. I guess the  reason my day was bad was because I saw Steph and Alvin together and from the stories I've heard about Alvin it ain't good for Steph. but I don't know if these stories are true or not seeing as I barely know the guy. The thing is I can't see him not doing these things. Well I think my judgement on all this might be clouded by the fact I might have feelings for Steph which have been blooming and dying out since the end of high school. We went out a couple of times and we got really close and then I don't know what happened... I thought we were moving to fast and I wasn't to sure with my mind. I still had other issues in my life at the time. I didn't make it any better a couple months ago when I drunk as and I went on MSN and started chatting to her. I screwed everything up between me and her. We didn't speak up until 2 weeks ago when I turned 18. It's all to confusing for me. Ever since my dad passed away all I wanted to do was to find someone and settle it....but in nows day and age it seems to be impossible with all the shit that goes on in the fucked up world... I might just go sleep on it..

No comments:

Post a Comment