January 30, 2010

Why did I pick that for...

 You know those decisions you make and then so time later in the near future you go why did i do  that or choose that for? Well its taken me about a month to think it through and yes I'm making one of those decisions which I may or may not agree with later on. As you may or may not know I really liked this girl I use to go school with and lets say it got messy both ways with both sides of the party fucking up but me fucking up harder... kinda sucked. Which is another one of decisions I made and went why the hell did I do that for... I guess I can't just keep hanging on to her when things/feelings will never go back to  the way they were before the crap. Anyway yeah its for the best I hope.

On the other hand, I start University on Monday at The International College Of Management Sydney based at Manly. Hopefully I'm not stuck in class with idiots and fags roflmao. So yeah next week gotta be at the Uni by 8 everyday for the week, Which is gonna suck....

Aussie Day was on Tuesday, Headed of to Cronulla with Taylor (Best mate from cricket) and met up some chicks. Whole day I pretty much got hammered for looking like one of the girls friends apparently we could be twins rofl. Anyway that day was good came back and had a few drinks to finish the day and watch the fireworks on my roof.

Well wuick update on the goods and the bads... I could be playing as high as AA2 Adults comp for soccer and the bad is I'm currently talking to like 10 girls.... What The Hell ==" The one I want to talk to takes forever to reply and it just gets annoying so I'm not bothering to say hello anymore... I don't know what the problem is because we used to talk like everyday for hours on end and all sorts. Now its just .... dead.. meh...

Had a massive fight on the phone with mum today... It was all over my Dads will.. and seriously it got nasty because mum went back to her stupid attitude that I'm mentally retarded and don't know fuck all just like my dad. As soon as she said that I was gonna kill her if she was in front of me. Seriously how much lower does she want to go with this, For Gods sake Dads dead and Your still giving me and him a hard time about him being a dumbfuck... and having some mental disease in which doctors have already proven fucking that he doesn't have it. On countless occasions as well. Only problems with the bastard was he had a slight hearing problem (like 15% deaf) and he had melanoma's.

No comments:

Post a Comment